Quote of the Day - The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry. - Richard Dawkins
Bob Ambrogi tagged me with a meme of non-law blogs, asking me to rank my top five favorites. Disclaimer here, I'm going to cheat and give you six. Here they are, with my favorite last, which frankly isn't really a blog in the truest sense of the form, but it's a site you shouldn't miss. So, in no other particular order, here they are:
All Access Blogging
- I chose this site because I think that every blog should work harder to be accessible to all users of the internet. We frequently forget not everyone can see or hear, and this site is a great reminder to accommodate those who different skills.
- Who could forget CNN's Daryn Kagan? Now she's started to tell good news on her own, and her blog chronicles her efforts. She should be back on CNN, no doubt, but we're happy she's on the Internet.
- Chris Muir's Day by Day cartoon - Sure, it's not Marvel or DC Comics, but this comic blog's got a message. Somewhere. You'll just have to read it.
- Lisa Stone - Founder of the Law.com blog network, BlogHer and an outstanding reporter. You won't see sharper writing on the Internet.
- Sara Shoemaker Lind - Technically not a blog in the truest sense, but a visual treat you shouldn't miss on this corner of the Internet. Take a look around. And the colors, oh the colors. I get lost there.
Now, here are my five tags for blawgers to pick up where I left off:
Denise Howell of Bag & Baggage
Bruce MacEwen of Adam Smith, Esq.
Ed. Post, the Blawg Review Editor
Larry Bodine Law Marketing Blog
Kevin O'Keefe's LexBlog: Real Lawyers Have Blogs
Mark Britton of the Avvo blog